In recent years LG has introduced one of the most sophisticated smart devices in the telecom market. This smartphone manufacturer has million of users around the world and like others they too need a bridge to manage their data between their smartphones and PC’s. Among many applications, LG PC Sync is the most trusted one and here we will show you how you can download and install it on your PC’s (Windows and Mac).
LG’s PC Sync is the official PC Suite of LG that lets you connect your LG smart device to your PC (Windows and Mac) so that you can manage your data such as documents between your smartphone and PC. On top of that the best thing about LG PC Sync is that you can update your device with latest Android firmware.
How to Download and Install LG PC Sync (LG PC Suite)
- Depending upon the operating system, click on the links provided below and download the LG PC Sync application for Windows and Mac.
- Once the download is complete, double click the downloaded file to start the installation.
How to Setup and Connect your LG device to your Windows PC and Mac OS X
- After installing LG PC Sync on your Windows PC and Mac, run the application.
- When the application starts a notification will pop-up asking about the model number of your device, enter the model number of your device.
- Now connect your LG device to PC via a USB cable.
- You will be asked to select the connection type, select USB Connection and click Try connecting.
- Once the connection is established, you can manage and synchronize data between your LG device and PC (Windows and Mac).
In case you are having trouble configuring LG PC suite, let us know in the comments.