If you ever get an Android device from China, chances are it will be missing Google play store. That’s because of China’s policies that the ROMs developed doesn’t have Google play store. Some of the widely used applications like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter don’t come pre-installed on the devices. Any Android device is incomplete without a play store, a platform that hosts millions of applications. Don’t fret, if you have already bought an Android device from China and it doesn’t have a plays store, in this article we will help you install Google Play Store on Chinese Android Phones.
Without the Google play services, you cannot access applications like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram. Everyone knows the importance and use of these applications in our daily lives, it’s like our little tasks even depend upon them. Therefore, you shouldn’t starve yourself from the Google play’s applications. Some of you might be confused as some suggest that in order to install Google Play Store, you need to root the device. That’s one case, however, there is another way as well.
- How to Change Country in Google Play Store
- Solve Google Play Store Stuck at Loading Error
- How to Fix Google Play that Keeps Crashing
Below, we have provided the necessary instructions to help you install Google Play Store on Chinese Android phones without rooting them. Let’s get to them without any further ado.
How to Install Google Play Store on Chinese Android Phones Without Root
- First head over to the link and download Google Installer APK.
- Once the download is complete, copy the file into your Chinese Android phone.
- Now navigate to Settings > Advance Settings > Security > Enable Download from Unknown Sources.
- Then tap the file you copied to initiate the installation.
- Upon completion, launch the Google Installer.
- Here, tap on the big Yellow button and then on Install to start the installation of Google play service framework.
- Now the setup will ask you to install the Google Play Store. Tap on Install and then on OK to confirm.
- After that tap on the Red Circle at the bottom of the screen and agree to the terms and conditions.
That’s it, if you have questions related to the method, feel free to ask us in the comments.