Last month Samsung released its two flagship devices, Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus for the year 2017. Both the devices are ahead in the competition compared to their rivals. Both, Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus run Android operating system, which is another reason we expect so much from the two devices. Android’s open nature allows developers to make changes in the firmware of the device and make it according to their liking. All the devices come with stock firmware but after the change in the code, developers release Custom ROM’s. Now that Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus have been released, we have Nemesis ROM for you. By flashing Nemesis ROM on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus, you can improve the performance of these devices.
Nemesis is fast and clean Android 7.0 Nougat based Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. It is first Custom ROM for both the flagships and is packed with tons of features. From performance to battery life improvement and customizations, Nemesis has all the ingredients of perfect Custom ROM. Like all the Custom ROMs, Nemesis pushes the performance of your Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus devices and lets you customize your device according to your liking.
Installing Nemesis ROM on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus is pretty easy, however, a slight mistake could brick your device. Therefore, you must follow the instructions carefully.
Nemesis ROM Features
- 90% deodexed
- Rooted by Magisk V12
- Build.prop tweaks for faster and better ROM
- Call Recording Button
- Enabled Only LTE mode in settings
- Enabled Samsung Statusbar Speedmeter
- Floating Messages
- Removed useless hidden bloatware
Installing ROMs is not recommended by the manufacturer. If anything goes wrong, AndroidOdex will not be held responsible. Proceed at your own risk.
- Flashing a ROM requires factory reset on your device, it is better to create Backup of your data.
- Your device must have an Unlocked Bootloader. (Here’s how you can Unlock Bootloader of Android Devices).
- Make sure your device’s battery is charged up to 60%.
How to Install Nemesis ROM on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Before you flash Nemesis ROM, install TWRP recovery. (Here’s how to install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S8).
- Head over to the link and download Nemesis ROM for Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.
- Once downloaded, copy the ROM to SD Card.
- Now press and hold Power + Volume UP + Home buttons to boot your device into recovery mode.
- Select Wipe > Advance Wipe, select everything except SD card and wipe.
- Navigate back to the main menu and select Install.
- Locate the Nemesis file you downloaded, select it and install.
- When the installation completes, tap on Reboot > System.
- This will take about 5 minutes, wait for it to complete and that’s it.
If you have questions, let us know in the comments.