Except for Apple, all the leading manufacturers use Android operating system to run their devices. Recently, Android surpassed Windows and became the most widely used operating system. In this guide, we will help you root android devices using King Root. One might ask about the root, well, rooting Android device means gaining the highest authority or root access. It enables you to tweak with the OS and even enhance the performance. If you are new and doesn’t want to follow the tricky procedures, root Android Devices using KingRoot.
Thanks to XDA developer, Kingxteam for KingRoot, now you can root your device in just a click, no more lengthy procedures. After gaining root access you can improve the performance, battery life and uninstall bloatware of your Android device. Not just you can improve the performance but can also achieve the highest level of customization, better backup options and can even get rid of ads. In this guide, we will help you root Android Devices using KingRoot. Follow the instructions carefully.
- Rooting carries a risk and will void the warranty.
- It recommended that you create a backup of your data.
- Make sure to charge your Android device to 60%.
Root Android devices using KingRoot
- Follow the link and download KingRoot apk file. [Link].
- Copy this file to your Android device and install the KingRoot app like you install any other app.
- Once the installation is complete, you will find the app icon in the app launcher.
- Tap on the icon and launch KingRoot app.
- You will see Root status error above the other options of KingRoot app.
- Simply click on it, this will start the root process.
- A big green tick will indicate that your device has been rooted successfully.
- Restart your device. That’s it.
If you are having issues, let us know in the comments.